What are you looking for?
Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Sunday Soignée

                                   
Welcome to my new segment :Sunday Soignée!!

Blazer: Amazon / Green Blouse: Ross(circa 2017) / Skirt: New York & Co. (Circa 2017) / Purse: Linz Choice VI boutique on Facebook (hand made in St. Croix USVI.

                                               *Soignée- Dressed very elegantly; well groomed*

This weekly post will be dedicated to “Modest apparel”. As a believer in Jesus Christ, my Faith reminds me that the role I play as a Minister, Wife, Mother and Influencer, on a daily basis must be done with Modesty. Not just in my attitude or behavior, But by the way I present myself to the world. I believe that all of my wonderful goodies are for my husbands enjoyment only lol. Even though during the week I am mostly in my work attire, or athleisure wear, (you know our mommy uniforms). Whenever I leave my home I strive to put my best foot forward.

Soignée is the definition of what I try to achieve everyday but more so on Sunday for church. It’s the one time out of the week that I really get to dress up and wear heels. So this segment was born out of my Love for Elegance, Grace, splashed with Style and Colors. Some Sundays I will feature my Husband, our Kids, Friends, Family & even the other members of my church & of course myself!! Hopefully this serves as some ‘Soign-spriration’, you get it?? Soignée + inspiration= SOIGN-SPIRATION!! 🤣



HEY...quick Back story on this look above. I bought this ensemble to attend my cousins wedding June of 2017. It was literally the day before hubby and I's 10yr anniversary!! I can't believe that it has taken me over a year to wear this beautiful skirt again. Reminder to self: keep this in rotation. Also my purse is from the cutest hand made boutique. The beautiful Linda Blackman-Odlum (On Facebook) owns the boutique, located in St. Croix USVI. The best part are the prices, and you receive your package in 3days!! Ok..story has Ended.

Previous Looks,

Sheinofficial.com (out of stock)

Well thank you for coming to brunch with me. I do pray you come by again, Same time next week? You bring the coffee and I will bring the treats.
                                                                                   
                                                                                       With Blessings and the Peace of God,                                                                                                                                                                       XOXO, Chevonne

P.S don’t forget to follow me on social media , all my links are at the top. Click & SUBSCRIBE 😘




Add your comment

@this.is.me_chevonne

overflow: hidden; }