What are you looking for?
Tuesday, December 6, 2016
United States

HEY, Come and get to know me!!

                              WELCOME TO MY PAGE





   Of Course My page speaks for itself. My Name?
 CHEVONNE - (Sha-vaghn)


1. I want to start by saying I LOVEEEE the Lord. With all of my Heart & Soul. Jesus is the BEST thing that has ever happened to me. He saved me from myself. Restored my love and faith, & he is continually forgiving me of my sins. He is still working out some kinks, but In time he will be able to place me in front of him, and see his own reflection.  



2. I am Married to the most Handsome, Sweet, Loving, man the Lord could put on this Earth. The Caramel on my ice cream Sunday.


3. Hubby and I have 4 kids. Yes you read that right, 4!! 3 boys, 1 girl. They simultaneously bring me pure Joy and Stampede on my last nerve. LOL


4. I am 25+6, Wow that was harder to write than I thought LOL.

5. I enjoy numerous activities, way to much to put into a List. It all depends on how the wind blows.

As time goes by you will get to know me more through my Post and Pics. I believe as a woman we don't just have to like 1 or 2 things we can be Betty Crocker on Monday and a skydiving diva on Friday!! Even with our families, our jobs, school, ministry, and all the things we take on in life. It is Important that we take time out to be ourselves.

Our Crazy, Beautiful, Wild, Awesome, Glorious, Nutty, Fun Loving, Dancing in rain, WOMANLY-SELVES!!!














Add your comment

@this.is.me_chevonne

overflow: hidden; }