What are you looking for?
Sunday, January 8, 2017

Happy New Years!!!









Welcome back, or Welcome if its your first time here.
Its 2017, & yes I know its also the 8th day of January already lol. With all the hustle and bustle of the holidays, We chose to live life and be in the moment instead of being on social media. So we will just act like today is our first day of the new years. LOL.

Have you made any New Years Resolutions??
I Did!!!

There is something Exhilarating about the 1st day of the new year.
So this year Hubby and I have made 10 Family Goals, 5 Marital Goals, and 5 Individual goals that we look forward to achieving this year. To us it is not just important for adults to see progression in their lives, but for kids to look back and remember that they as well have made progression. Whether its in Academics, Sports, Dance, or even with friends. We try to instill in our kids that goals can be achieved with planning, persistence, hard work and encouragement from the ones who love you!!

One of the most common goal that EVERYONE seems to make is getting healthier or loosing weight. By everyone I mean me too!! My plan is to work out for 100 days straight. OH yea you read that right, 100 Days!! I started today with a 3mile walk/jog/run. I actually started working out again the first week of December. 5xs week with circuit training. Then on Saturdays I do Pilates at home. The 100 days straight started today only because to Christmas, New years and my daughters birthday are all day activities for me, so I couldn't get to the gym.

I also stated vlogging my experience so I can hold  myself accountable and see the change In my body, and my self-esteem. I will share my vlogs once a week here. I'm just still learning how to edit videos and all the fancy BTS stuff in running a vlog.

I plan on volunteering more at our local childrens hospital, or adult daycare. My family and I will also become more active in our community, and our new church home. I'm just eager to see how many of these goals we accomplish and to look back on memories in 2018.

Let me know what you have planned for this year in the comments below.

Happy New years again, and I will be back with a new and exciting blog post later this week.
Ready, Set, Go and live this life. We only have One.


P.S -All new Marvel and DC movies are being released this year!! can you say #LIT  :-)


Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. - Philippians 1:6
    


Add your comment

  1. Hey Chevy I love your blog good luck with everything

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog and looking forward to your next installment. You have a beautiful family! Love Aunty Chris

    ReplyDelete

@this.is.me_chevonne

overflow: hidden; }