What are you looking for?
Saturday, January 7, 2017

Big Life Decisions

Welcome Back Saints,

Today I want to talk about "Big Life Decisions"!! I picked this topic because yesterday I myself had to make a "Big Life Decision". My family and I have been apart of a ministry for the last 10yrs. I can honestly say if it wasn't for their doctrine, teachings, and prayers my husband and I wouldn't be the Christians/believers/followers of Christ that we are today. We will forever be grateful to that ministry and the leaders. But there comes a time when you realize that you have out grown something or someone and you just know that your time has expired. You have grown and learned all that they can teach you. so it got me thinking of all the other 'Big Life Decisions" that we all make. Every day we make regular and fairly easy decisions.
  • What to eat?
  • What to wear?
  • Should I move?
  • Which job offer should I take?
  • Should I stay in this relationship?
Easy right? But that is not always the case. We get to be adults (Yayy)....

Sometimes we get so flustered and confused. Our minds get so clouded with how this decision can not just effect us but our families & friends. The more we think about it the more confused we get. Crazy right? Well it Happens to all of us. The confusion and anxiety becomes so overbearing that we tend to avoid big decisions altogether. Well in order to move forward and succeed in life we cant avoid them. Over thinking and over analyzing will drive you mad. I don't believe in crystal balls and people predicting the future, so that's out. Life is way to unpredictable as it is for us to know with certainty that we are making the "Right" choice.

Any "Big Life Decision" requires a Huge Leap of Faith.

It would be so much easier if Jesus could just yell down from Heaven "Hey!! Buy the house its the right Move". I know my life would be much easier lol.

But until that day, Here are some tips on how to make a decision without regret, that I have used personally, and some that I plan to use in the future.

1. Pray and seek Guidance from God.

2. Have a Life Plan

3. Evaluate the pros and the cons

3.Phone a Good Friend

4.Flip a coin

5.Research and Try

6.Dont look back and Own your Decision like a BOSS!!!!


                                       ~Move on Faith~

















Add your comment

@this.is.me_chevonne

overflow: hidden; }