What are you looking for?
Saturday, January 21, 2017

Just Checking In....

Hello Friends,


I pray all is  well with you and your families. I am just doing a quick check in today. I have been a Busy bee these last few weeks. Work has been awesome this week alone. Gods favor was truly Been in our office this week. I Love when we pray for something and God decides to blow our mind and make it bigger and better than what we prayed for. He is truly an awesome God!!

Getting the kids back in the rhythm of school has been no easy task. After that  very, VERY long holiday break. We got the hang of it and they are now back to their regular schedules. My youngest is another story.  

How are you doing on your resolutions??

Well I am very happy to say that I am on day 14 of my "100 days of Exercise" personal Challenge. I have been doing a mixture of Circuit Training, Jogging/Fast walking, and Pilates (on rainy days). I have also cut out sugar, SOME red meat, & SOME carbs. This diet life is an adjustment. I would have probably passed out from starvation if I dove in head first. So I have just been counting calories like a mad woman. Along with portion control. I don't anything heavy for dinner, but that's due to my crazy heartburn and acid reflux that I have not been able to shake since pregnancy in 2011. I'm still waiting on my Healing on that one.

So far I have lost a total of 2.5lbs. The best thing is the inches I can clearly feel now in my work pants and jeans. My discipline is actually surprising me as well. But then again, I'm used to fasting so I just try to put on that mentality.

Our family goals has gotten off to a very good start as well. We went to help clean up our local park, which was put on by my kids school. Our "No electronics" Saturday nights have been really refreshing. As a mom it warms my heart when we have our bonding moments. I want my kids to have meaningful memories and create their own when they have a family.

Hubby and I have even got a DATE NIGHT!!! 

 <<< ( Insert heart eye emoji Here)>>>

It was so relaxing, and romantic. I forgot how SEXY he is under the moonlight :-). We have already planned our next one and lined up our sitters. Make sure you make time for you and your spouse. As parents its easy to get caught up in work and kids and chores, errands all that boring stuff, then we forget to be HUSBAND & WIFE. Our #1 rule while we are out is no kids, bills, or work conversation. Just a lot of sweet nothings lol.

Well my time has come when I have to get back to being some ones mom and some ones wife.
Until next week friends. Remember to Pray, Pray and keep Praying. Even when it gets hard push through. God will always answer. I'm a Living example!!!



Also if you are in the Miami area or even visiting, you have to try this Pizza Place!!! OMGGG it was the BEST pizza hubby and I have ever eaten!!


Add your comment

@this.is.me_chevonne

overflow: hidden; }