What are you looking for?
Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Keeping Up With....No one!! Just live your life and be contagiously HAPPY!!

                                    OMGGGGGrapes!!

I haven't posted since January (geesh time is flying). This New year has me crazy busy. I'm back. Things have settled into place and I am ready for us to catch up. How are you? How has the new year been treating you? Any valentines day Stories?? 


Well for me no. But no fault to my hubby. He is the Best. Since Jan 26th my life came to a little bit of a pause. I was in the most excruciating pain. I was in and out of the E.R for the whole of that weekend. I have been diagnosed with an ulcer in my stomach. Don't get all sad because the God I serve is a HEALER!! The blood of Jesus covered me then, it covers me now and it will continue to work on my behalf. So I glorify him for my speedy recovery.

In that time. I had to stop my #100DaysOfExerciseChallege(BUMMER) so the pain could subside. It took about 3 weeks for me to get the pain under control and to get my Doctors permission to continue working out. So as of 2/20/17 I started over my #100DaysOfExerciseChallenge. My first 3-4 day back were a little difficult, but I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

In those 3 weeks I realized that I had so much to be thankful for. I mean the pain was no joke, but my smile never left my face.

1. My kids stepping up with helping around the house.

~ I mean seriously, its like pulling teeth for them to clean, but my oldest was mopping. M-O-P-P-I-N-G!!! (WHAAAATT)       Major smiles that day.

2. My daughter learned the word GOOGLEPLEXIAN!! 

~It still comes out a bit funny, but she inserts that word into every sentence now.

3. Favor at the work place.

~  These last 2 has been our Best month since we opened in September. God has been sending our customers left and right.

4. My youngest son. ( Spoiler, mom mushy moment ahead)

~Hubby and I were watching a movie to keep my mind off the boredom I was going through. Our youngest some came in and lifted my hand so he could sit next to me. In that very
minute I held on too his hand. I realized his hand was so much bigger now. He is only 8 but I haven't held his hand in so long. He is very independent now and emotions hit me like a wave that I began to cry. The little fingers that once held mine every time we were out, was now half my size. Before we know it he will be a teen then an adult.

5. Last, but definitely not least. My Favorite Jeans

~We had weight ins today with my group training class. I was so nervous because even though I felt a difference I wasn't seeing a big difference .Now I am a woman of a particular size and this would be minor for you, but this was a big step for me!! My Favorite Jeans stayed buttoned ALL DAY!!! I didn't even have to do my Shimmy to get into them. I mean they stayed buttoned even while sitting down at work for breakfast and lunch.Even though I couldn't exercise I continued to eat clean. I walked when I felt better on some days but mostly just stretching and in home Pilates.  

The cherry on my sundae was stepping on that scale in front of my trainer, and seeing that I have lost 4 lbs. WOOT WOOT!!! My goal is 5 a month and I did 4 with 6days left in the months time frame.

Even though I was physically down, God reminded me of all that is good. He showed me things worth being joyful for. I was still here and Life was still in me.

*Conquer your day, your week, your month. Find the good in your day and SMILE.* 
                                         ~Until next saints~

P.S. Happy Belated Birthday to my cousin in law Earron .J. Haley. He would have been 21 on Feb 15. He was taken from our family by some one who was texting and driving. Please put your phones down while driving.

                                     NO text is worth a life.
https://www.facebook.com/delphaclarkes.page/videos/949298851869945/




Preview to one of the Classes I take.





Add your comment

@this.is.me_chevonne

overflow: hidden; }