What are you looking for?
Thursday, June 22, 2017

IT'S SUMMER!!!!!


Now that we have finally turned the corner from a rainy Spring here in South Fl. I know for my North of Florida friends, a very cold Spring. We can all now rejoice in the sun because its SUMMER!!!

Time to take out the sunscreen, SPF everything lol, Put away the heavy makeup and step in to the beauty of tinted moisturizers. Get out of Jeans and sneakers and get more comfy in our summer dresses and sandals.

The Best part of summer for me is NO more 6am wake up calls to take the kids to school!!
 owww HAPPY DAY 🙌

               I will sleep happily until 8am, like the good Lord intended. 😇😇

This summer will be Loaded with Fun & Adventure for our family. We will be traveling, hitting all the summer Fun spots that SoFlo has to offer. Our babies are no longer babies. No more strollers, Car seats, bottles, and pampers. Now the real fun begins. 

My husband and I also celebrated our 10th Wedding anniversary on June 9th💑

12yrs together and 10 fun years as Husband and Wife. We took a much needed vacation to NY, just the two of us. It was the Most Fun We have had in years. Being mom and dad, Bro & Sis Watts, Boss & Employee, The oldest to our siblings, Aunty & Uncle, and all the different titles and things we have to do year round kind of makes you forget the crazy fun, adventurous, funny, loving spouse that you married. One of my best friends had her 10 yr anniversary earlier this year and told me that she has found a new Love in her husband. The time alone and away from everyone else made her realize how much she really Liked her husband. I can 100% say that she was correct. I look at my husband in such a different way now. Not just as the 20yr old I married 10 yrs ago, but as the Man God is building him up to be. I love him and so happy to call him my husband.

I'm excited for what God has in store for our marriage and family this summer. BTW I promise to be more active on the blog. I will post once a week so look out for New Blog alerts on my IG page 
                                          
https://www.instagram.com/faces_of_faith/

I will also upload our 'Very First Travel Vlog' 😁. I will upload to YouTube and then leave a link here & on my IG page Sunday.

Until Next time Saints. Love you all 😘



Add your comment

@this.is.me_chevonne

overflow: hidden; }