What are you looking for?
Monday, June 26, 2017

Anniversary Vlog!!!

                                         Welcome Back!!!!!


As Promised, Our Anniversary vlog is up on my new YouTube channel. I'm not much of a videographer, I'm much better with pen and paper. I wanted to try my hand in something new. With lots of encouragement from my husband I went for it. I feel like it turned out great but you all can be the judge. Leave me your comments and feedback. 

                                ~Details about the Trip~

1.We stayed at the Lexington Hotel NYC (groupon find).

*4days & 3nights total 672$ with an additional 100$ holding fee, they return when you check out.
*5-7min walk from Time Square 
*5Min walk to St. Patrick cathedral, as well as 5th Ave.
*10 min walk to Grand Central station.
*32$ Uber ride from LGA (cant remember time distance). 
*The hotel gave us a 50$ drink card for the bar downstairs.
*Starbucks was attached to the hotel (Score) and a restaurant called Raffles. 

2.Food 😋😋😋😋😋😋😋

*We love "Hole in the wall" restaurants. The reviews on Yelp and the app 'Hole in the wall' really helped us in making decisions for food.
*In all honesty those Gyros on the food carts with that white yogurt sauce is ADDICTIVE. We had it at least 4xs.
*Udon west was the Best Thai food I have had in a long time, 2 👍👍 for them.

3. The Boat ride to Governors Island. 

*Tickets were 4$ for the both of us
*The ride was 5mins.

*Pleasssseeeeeee for the sake of your feet wear SNEAKERS!!! Not wedges, not flats, and definitely not sandals with 2inch heels like I did. Called my self trying to me cute, FAIL!! I was in soo much pain before we made it a 1/4 of the way off the boat. I tried not to complain but hubby knew how much discomfort I was in and there was nothing either of us could do about it.

*Wear sunscreen a hat or carry an umbrella if you go in the summer. 
*There are bicycles to rent for 20$.
*Food for sale on the Island. 
*Boat runs every Hour.

4. American Museum of Natural History

*5 min walk from Central park (maps say 1min, don't trust).
*The subway can be taken there and it takes you to the bottom floor of the museum. 
*The Suggested price is 21$ per adult. You literally can tell  them what price you want to pay and still see the whole museum excluding special exhibits.

5. St. Patrick Cathedral

*STUNNING!!! I mean absolutely the most beautiful piece of architecture we have ever seen. 

Our total on hand monies spent on this trip was 200$.
Most of which were on food and Uber rides to and from the airport.

Click the Link below and enjoy NYC through the eyes of me.....lol, that rhymed😄

Our 10th Wedding Anniversary trip to New York City!!!



Add your comment

@this.is.me_chevonne

overflow: hidden; }