What are you looking for?
Wednesday, August 2, 2017

You can do anything if you set goals, You just have to push yourself. -RJ Mitte

Hello August, Its nice to see you again. Thank you for bringing cool breezes, summer showers, pretty flowers, and beautiful rays of sunshine.

Since the excitement of my 30th birthday has died down. I found myself thinking of how I can make the next chapter in my life more meaningful. Many don't live to see 30 and I am blessed and honored that God chose me to continue this journey called life. I want to be able to look back at the end of my 30's and see growth in myself. I am firm believer that everyone can change for the better.


 After much prayer and googling life changes,I came up with

                                           🌟30 Goals for 30🌟
-SPIRITUAL-
1.Read a scripture EVERYDAY.
2.Pray whole Heartedly every day.
3.Find a church home, that meet the needs of the community.
4.Teach the kids a weekly Scripture.
5.Be a more attentive, encouraging, & Lovable friend.
-FINANCIAL GOALS-
6.Reduce Frivolous spending by 50%.
7.Fix credit, increase it 100 points by my 31st bday.
8.Starting in Jan 2018, start the process of securing a home loan.
9.Save 900$ a month, ( see bills and savings folder).
10.Get a second car by march 2018.
-HEALTH GOALS-
11.Lose 4lbs a month.
12.Jog 3x’s a week, at gym or outside.
13.Lift weights 2x’s a week.
14.Implement meatless Monday's.
15.Outdoor sports 2x’s a month with the kids.
-BLOG GOALS-
15.Attend a local blogger seminar.
16. Publish 1 article a week.
17.Incorporate cooking, family, fashion(1 PINTEREST replica idea).
18.Gain 250 more follower by advertising.
-CAREER GOALS-
19.Seal for Tallahassee
20.Go through the process of getting my 440 license- Call Tallahassee by Nov 1st.
-LIFESTYLE GOALS-
21.Be more honest and open about my feelings and opinions, & not what I think people want to
hear .
22.Turn off all electronics by 8pm.
23.The whole family dress and look more chic when leaving the house.
24.Volunteer in our city.
25.Create a photo album, take professional family photos.
26.Date night once a month w/80$ budget.
26.Cook a new recipe once a month.
27.Take a sewing class once a month at JOANNS for 35$
28.Take one Family vacation, Have our honey moon in St.Lucia.
29.Be more involved PTA at kids school.
30.Be a more encouraging mother and wife.



Now this list has been made to suit my needs. I feel it is very important for everyone to have a vision for their life. You don't want to be stuck in the same position 10,20, or even 30yrs from now. Change, progress and growth is necessary.

“All growth depends upon activity. There is no development physically or intellectually without effort, and effort means work.” – Calvin Coolidge

Until next blogs saints, Kisses from the Beach 💋






Add your comment

@this.is.me_chevonne

overflow: hidden; }