What are you looking for?
Thursday, July 27, 2017

BIRTHDAY EXTRAVAGANZA

                                     I TURNED THE BIG 30💝


On July 23rd at 11:27am, my Mom & Dad welcomed their first child into the world, ME!!! I am so thankful to God for choosing me to have life. For showing me Love, Favor, Happiness, Sadness, Failure, Regret, Persistence, Passion, Confidence, everything a woman learns in her life to become successful and confident in herself. I have the best role model in a Mother and Father any child could ask for. My Husband and kids remind me everyday that they love me in such a special and wacky way. I'm excited to start this new chapter in My life.


Now that all of the mushiness is out of the way lol. I planned and hosted and executed such a fun and successful Birthday dinner. It was such a last minute party but I wanted to leave you with some tips on how to plan a party in 5days. YES 5 day!!
 
1. INVITATIONS...
First I downloaded <Hobnob> the app to make the invitations. They provide different stencil background to choose from. You can also put your own picture on the invitation. They also allow you to link the restaurants menu and your gift wish list. You can also add from your contacts who you want to send an invitation to. they send it automatically and resend it the day before the event.     https://hobnob.io/


2. Party Favors...
Pinterest, Need I say more 😺.   


3.DECOR
My Boss and co-workers threw me a mini bday party at our office. One of the best days ever btw. They also bought 2 huge balloons as you can see from the pic above. I reused those same balloons in my décor at the restaurant. Saved almost 20$ right there.....Thanks ladies.

4.FUN
Knowing that I was going to have a mix of people, some I have known for years, new friends, and co workers who did not know each other. So I came up with some "table topic". We went around the table answering the hilarious questions and it allowed people to open up and get more comfortable with one another. *For ex...

-Dream vacation and why?
-Worst date?
-Craziest thing you have ever witnessed?
-Most annoying co-worker?
 
and the list went on. I received so much positive feed back. I hope this encourages you to plan that party!!!

Love you all and until next blog, Kisses from the Beach💋



This was only half of my Guest.





Add your comment

@this.is.me_chevonne

overflow: hidden; }