What are you looking for?
Friday, June 29, 2018

                          My June Fav's 2018

I am still trying to figure out how June has come and gone so FAST? 2018 is just trying its hardest to end lol. Well this month in particular has been very special to me. My husband and I made 11 years married,  I reached 200 Subby friends on YouTube, and my favorite of all is NO 6am wake up call!! So now that summer is in full swing here are a few of my favorite items this month.


*Clothing-





This Olive green top I bought from JcPenny for 20.00$. I was scrolling through Pinterest one night and I stopped on Trendy Curvy page. She was sporting this top with some jeans and wedges. I immediately clicked the link and bought it 12:55am lol!! I am currently waiting for FedEx to deliver the Polka dot version now. 



*Accessories-

This Purse I received as an Anniversary gift from hubby. From one of my favorite stores Charming Charlie's. Purse- 29.99$. I also bought a Gold necklace-10$ and 2 Rings-5.99$ each.










*Home Décor- I have been on the hunt for blush pink curtains that came in a pack of 2 instead of individual panels. I am happy to report that I HAVE FOUND THEM!!!!



                                At Home Goods for 20.00$.

*Skin/Makeup- I have fallen in Love with my new Black Radiance BB cream- 4.99$ from Target. Its so light weight and yet conceals all of my hyperpigmentation. 


*Highlight of the Month- This month has been filled with so many great moments. But If I had to narrow it all down to ONE, I would definitely pick Our Anniversary Vlog. Rodney and I had SOOOOOOOOO much fun filming this video. We laughed for hours. We have had an overwhelming amount of positive response from family, friends and viewers for more couples videos. We are definitely looking forward to making more💕

*Scripture- Matthew 19:6 kjv- Wherefore they are no more twain, But one flesh. What therefore God hath put together, let no man put asunder.



                                                                Blessings Abound, 
                                                                   T*I*M*Chevonne❣ 












Add your comment

@this.is.me_chevonne

overflow: hidden; }