What are you looking for?
Friday, January 25, 2019

Welcoming 2019

 


2018 has come and gone so quickly.


Welcome back chickies, oh how I've missed you. I hope you brought some tea because I bought some treats. I'm still trying to figure out how we got to 2019 soooo Fast? I know by the time you are reading this its basically the end of January. You have most likely set your New Year goals, Made a vision board, started a savings plan, and even been hitting the gym like you planned. Keep up the good work.


Did you quit YouTube?

I have been getting alotttttt of questions regarding my YouTube page. NO, I did NOT quit. I simply just needed to recharge and focus on what has been going on in my personal life. On Jan 28th be on the look out for my 1st video of 2019

What's New with you?


In Dec 2016 Rodney and I made a decision to leave our long time home church. I was a member for 8 yrs, hubby much, much longer. We did this out of stress, frustration, and honestly lack of communication with our leaders about how we were feeling. < see previous blog post under- "BIG Life Decisions">. So after a year and a half of church hopping with no real direction and a prayer life that was seriously lacking ( my own guilt and fault) We listened to God and our gut and went back to our covering in July 2018. PRAISE THE LORD!!


In September 2018 hubby and I accepted one of the BIGGEST calls on our life. We were chosen by God, our Bishop and Elders of our church to become Ministers! Yes... Ministers, with the white collar tab and everything LOLOL!! BTW I should mention that before hubby and I left we were already in training to become ministers. Now that I reflect back on those days, I know that we were NOT ready or in the right spiritual state before. 

 I knew one day God would elevate us but boy oh boy did it come quickly. I have to be completely transparent and let you know that I am a still tad bit nervous. But this time its different. Its the same daunting feeling I felt when we were becoming parents for the 1st time. Knowing that we are about to take on a HUGE responsibility. I am no longer just keeping an account for my life, but I'm now accountable to GOD for the lives of anyone comes to me for Prayer, Help, Comfort, & Guidance, THAT'S A BIG DEAL!!


We have been in Fasting and Prayer mode for 21 days. 21 days of no Meat, Dairy, Yeast, Sugar or Preservatives. No TV, Social media, or intimacy with your spouse (that was the hardest one for us lol).  


On Jan 27th we were ordained as Ministers of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We are truly excited for where and what God is doing in our lives. Its our Honor to serve Jesus and for him to consider us worthy in his kingdom. So my absence on YouTube and here with you, was due to Studying, Prayer, Fasting, and giving God my full attention. I didn't want any distractions or confusions. I want his perfect will to be done. 


The most humbling moment of my life. 

 My Mom. Also an ordained minister since 2013.

 My Mom in Love, ordained Minister since 2000.

For many are called, But few are chosen. Matt 22:14  




 My 2018 Year Conclusion.


Whew; I've said a mouth full. Now that you are all caught up, take a quick look at our year end fun. In November I flew to LA for the 1st to witness my best friend of over 15 yrs get married 💑 



We attended War Cry 2018 and it was AWESOME!! We cant wait for Dec 2019. If you would like more info on War Cry 2019 follow me on IG and I will keep you posted. 



We spent Christmas in Maryland with my Dad & Stepmom. We also took the kids Ice skating for the 1st time <me 3rd time>. We had an absolute blast. Our youngest son Shayne was such a natural. He might be in the future Ice Skating Olympics lol. The best part of this whole trip was hubby being able too come with us. He usually cant take his vacation at the end of the year, but this time the Lord granted it.






 2019 What's Next?


2018 we have had our ups and our downs, But I pray it was a blessed year for you and your family. I am 1000% ready for all God has for us this new year.

Stay tuned for new Faith based content on staying closer to God, VLOGS, Tips on Mom Hood/ Wife Life, Delicious new Recipes, Family fun activities, & Design for the Low Challenges. Also I'm doing my very 1st GIVE AWAY $$$ in February, just in time for Valentine Day. Make sure you following me on IG for the updates and announcements. < Link below >

So what do you have lined up for this year?? I would love to know. It might be something I can add to my year as well. Let me know in the comments below.



Well thank you for coming to chat with me today. I do pray you come by again, Same time next week? You bring the tea and I will bring the treats. 

With Blessings & the Peace of God,

xoxo, Chevonne. 



Add your comment

@this.is.me_chevonne

overflow: hidden; }