What are you looking for?
Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Sunday Soignée (ep 2)


Welcome back chickies, oh how I've missed you. I hope you brought some tea because I have some sweet treats for you today. 
O-M-Grapes!! 2 blog post in one week, "Harpo who dis"? 😃
Well my Favorite day of the week is here, Sunday Soignée!!
As you all already know I've been in fasting and prayer mode since the beginning of the year, which also meant no social media!! Now that I'm back and stronger than ever, we are picking up right where we left off. 



                                         
01/20/19

On this Sunday the wind was not allowing me to be great, but Gods light still shined through & I'm sooooo in LOVE with this dress. As a plus size woman who's fashion choice is always on the  modest side, This dress gives me the length and coverage that I live for. I Love it so much that this was actually my second time purchasing it from amazon. My last Soignée of 2018 was in the green version of this dress.


A dress so nice I had to buy it twice lol. 

                   

As you all know I am frugal Franny. I live for a good deal and a sweet sale. This dress fell right into my comfort zone. It was 24.99$ and worth every penny. Primoda woman short sleeve dress

For my BBW Queens, YES the dress has stretch!! Even the belt around the waist is stretchy. Also there is a split on the left leg, which I had no time to sew close before I went to church. In the green dress I left about 2 inches of split open. I sewed it up just enough too keep my knees and thighs covered. 

BTW yes, I am also going to buy the black and blue version to this dress. They are perfect for work, brunch, lunch, church, and anywhere else you want go while looking chic and put together without to much fuss. 


I paired the dress with these pretty ladies that I picked up in Maryland on Christmas break. Pay-less 13.99$ with an additional 50% off, YEP that's a 7$ Score!!


NOW this will forever be the best SUNDAY SOIGNEE I will ever wear or post. I purchased this blazer on amazon for 35$ and OMGrapes, this is the best blazer I have ever owned. It is so comfortable, the stretch is amazing and the material breathes like fresh spring air. It has a peplum flare in the back which gives great coverage for our bottoms. I'm ordering 2 more, one in pink and another in white, or maybe teal? Decisions decisions lol. 

Well thank you for coming to chat with me. I Hope you enjoyed today's episode of Sunday Soignée. I pray you come back to visit me again soon. Same time next week? You bring the tea and I will bring the treats.

With Blessings & the Peace of God,

xoxo, Chevonne. 








Add your comment

@this.is.me_chevonne

overflow: hidden; }