What are you looking for?
Monday, February 25, 2019

Sunday Soignée ep 3

 
 
Welcome back chickies, oh how I've missed you. I hope you brought some tea because I have some sweet treats for you today. 
 
Todays Soignée will be short and sweet. I was not able to get any great pictures because we were running super late this Sunday. I am usually a minute by minute mom when in comes to Sundays. But some how this day got away from me.
 
 
 
I don't know about everyone else, but I am officially over the deep colors of fall/winter and ready for some fresh spring colors. So I decided to brighten up the day with some yellow rays of sunshine.
 
This blouse I bought almost 2yrs ago from NY&Co. It was about 15$ on sale. I'm in love with The skirt I just recently purchased from Burlington for 12.99$. I Love the way the skirt fits. It is not tight in the hips or the thigh area.
 
 
 
There was no tugging down of the skirt throughout the day, It doesn't shift while walking and it stops below my knees. All of those are wins in my modest fashion book. There is also no split in the back which is a plus for me.
 
Like I said earlier, Short and sweet lol. Make sure to follow me on Social media I am approaching 700 subs on YouTube and I will be doing a gift card giveaway to one of my favorite stores. I'm so excited and I don't want you to miss out on this.
 
Well thank you for coming to chat with me. I Hope you enjoyed today's episode of Sunday Soignée. I pray you come back to visit me again soon. Same time next week? You bring the tea and I will bring the treats.

With Blessings & the Peace of God,

xoxo, Chevonne. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Add your comment

@this.is.me_chevonne

overflow: hidden; }